- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
We are always advised to stay at home and rest if we felt something is wrong with our body, especially with having an upset stomach. But some of us sometimes ignore this advice for various reasons, some are important yet most of it are not
“Being a weak child before (still a bit weak now I’m older, LOL!), I also have a weak stomach, so I learn not to take chances going out with a rumbling tummy. And to prove not to disregard your distressed belly, here’s some disgusting images of a party girl who unloaded poops all over the floor of a night club that has been circling around the web” – said Lazy Masky
Poop scattered all over the floor, this party girl officially became a PARTY POOPER literally!