- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
Images displaying what seems to be a horse drawn chariot coming down from heaven have gone viral on social media. The pictures are stated to have been taken someplace in Limpopo Province close to Moria the place ZCC congregants congregate yearly.
Close to one million ZCC faithfuls converge the sacred shrines yearly for his or her annual Easter prayers.
Some facebook users took it as an indication to point out that they are really being blessed and God is with them. One user wrote , ‘God of Abraham has remembered us’ whereas one other stated ‘God is sending a chariot of fire to burn all our enemies’
The spotlight of the pilgrimage can be on Sunday when the leaders of the church buildings ship their Easter messages. Moria, about 40km east of Polokwane, was already a hive of exercise this week as members ready for the multitudes anticipated to descend on two neighbouring villages. Many pilgrims had lengthy arrived, preferring to be a step forward of the inevitable congestion .