- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
A bride left social media talking after she refused to kiss her hubby on their wedding day.
A woman who was shy to kiss her man at the altar during their wedding ceremony has sensationally gone viral after she jokingly pushed her husband away when he brought his mouth to seal the union.
Even when she eventually kissed her hubby, she did so passively as her family, friends and other church members erupted in laughter.
According to social media reports, this happened in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital over the weekend.
See some reactions below: