- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
Phindile Gwala who found popularity playing nosy receptionist, Nonny, on the SABC 2 Soapie Muvhango is said to have left her acting Job to be a preacher.
The actress who has been with the soapie for the nearly five years told Move Magazine she is leaving acting to become a preacher and other future endeavours.
“I am leaving because it is the right time. It’s like moving out of home‚ you start from scratch and get a chance to be independent,” she says. She reveals that she started preaching in February last year and that she plans to do more of it. “I preach at Ecaleni‚ Tembisa, on certain Sundays. I am there every Sunday except when I am working out of town,” she says.
Gwala announced the opening of her new business venture not so long ago, a shisa nyama and car wash spot, which she partnered with her Congolese model boyfriend, Armando Ngandu. The new establishment, called Lotha’s Car Wash, is located in Wynberg, north of Johannesburg.
“I have always wanted to have a business in the food and hospitality industry because I love cooking,” she told Move.