- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
The flamboyant Sandton-based socialite and ex-convict Kenny Kunene says he’s planning to release a hip hop song after he survived 21 bullets on Tuesday night in Johannesburg.
Kunene says he is inspired by his favourite rapper, Tupac Shakur, who said in one of his songs that five bullets failed to kill him.
“Biggie, remember when I used to let you sleep on the couch and beg a bit#h to let you sleep in the house?
Now it’s all about Versace, you copied my style.
Five shots couldn’t drop me, I took it and smiled.
Now I’m back to set the record straight with my AK, I’m still the thug that you love to hate,” rapped Tupac.
The socialite says his story is bigger than Tupac’s because he survived more than five bullets. “My song will be bigger than Tupac’s because I survived more than seven bullets. I want the whole world to know I narrowly escaped death,” he said.
According to media reports, Kunene has reportedly hired a private investigator to probe who could be behind the hit. At this stage the motive of the hit is unknown. Some commentators suspect it has something to do with Kunene’s support for Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma to take over from Jacob Zuma as the president of the ANC.