- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
Two Young Programmers one from KZN and the other from Limpopo with a common goal have succesfuly Developed an App Called Cabs SA To Rival Uber In South Africa!
South Africans now have a new application they can download to request a ride. Cabs SA founders Earl Mkhize and Clement Sekgodiso say the Cabs SA app is similar to Uber but they offer cheaper prices.
Cabs SA aims to provide cheaper fares than those of competitors and offer drivers a higher share of revenues, both developers said in a statement.
Initially, Cabs SA would be available on Android and Windows phones and would be made available on iOS platforms soon, the two founders said.
Drivers who are looking to make extra money from the comfort of their own cars can download the app from google playstore through the following link Download Cabs SA!
After downloading the app, drivers can register on the app using their email and cellphone numbers, after registration drivers can click Join Cabs SA as a driver from the app’s dashboard. And they will receive an application form via the email they registered with.
And South Africans who are looking for cheaper fares can download the app and request rides, the app is user friendly and easy to use!
Entrepreneurs and investors looking to invest in the taxi booking app can contact the developers on email@example.com