- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
A teacher in Modubatse Secondary School, a school situated in Limpopo has been suspended following a video of him that reached MEC of Education Ishmael Kgetjepe.
But the Limpopo teacher has been given 24 hours to make representations on why his suspension should be repealed after he was caught on camera administering corporal punishment.
“It is unacceptable to openly break the law in this fashion. Corporal punishment is a thing of the past and has been outlawed for years now. It cannot be tolerated in 2018 or any other time,” said Limpopo Education MEC Ishmael Kgetjepe.
Below are videos of the teacher beating pupils in class. Please note that the videos are not for sensitive viewers!
The teacher from Modubatse Secondary School, whose school is in Kgapane township, Tzaneen District, was served with a letter of intention to suspend him after he beat pupils for allegedly making a noise.
According to Kgetjepe, the teacher has been given 24 hours to make representations why he should not be suspended.