- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
The legendary DJ Tira is well known for his signature sound ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ and he has decided to capitalize on it.
DJ Tira took to Twitter were he tweeted: “For all artists/ DJs who want Chikichikichaaaaaa on their songs….the price has gone up! R50k. Verse is R70k. Chorus is R100k.”
R50,000 for Tira to go: “Chikichikichaaaaaa” on your track
R70,000 for him to give you a verse on the song
R100,000 to do a chorus
See the tweet below:
Responding to a fan’s criticism, the 40-year-old DJ explained why he charged so much: “My average songs makes people hundreds of thousands! And I don’t make average songs!!! Hit after Hit!!! Phika Vuma!”
— Keneilwe Mosupye (@neilwefk) June 7, 2018
Guys I charge 15 MTN airtime for Chikichikichaaa, I can also do the things that gets the verse to be done for R50 e wallet R150 chorus.
Faka imali uzobona!
Uzongthola nextdoor eAfro! pic.twitter.com/aP7OCPqbge
— Percyval Tolo (@ToloPercyval) June 7, 2018
Someone is drunk pic.twitter.com/AdZE0BUmE1
— uMama Ka Haig & Apollo (@p_mangena) June 7, 2018