- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
Robbie Malinga Jr has set the record straight about the money he has been splurging. The young son of the music legend has been on the receiving end of criticism on social media with people accusing him of misusing his late father’s money.
After one twitter user bashed the Malinga jr, he clapped back saying he was making more money than he was spending.
— KE SHARP (@danielmarven) June 7, 2018
“The only thing I gained from my dad’s death is freedom not money. His money is safe.. I’m balling with money. Point of correction, I make more profit than what I use per day. Bye b*tc,” the young Malinga lashed out.
Its gona take me 50years to touch my dad's money.
Nigga stop that shit rn.The only thing I gained from my dad's death is freedom not money. His money is safe.. I'm balling with money.
Point of correction, I make more profit than what I use per day. Bye bitch #ItstooMUCH
— Robbie Malinga Junior (@RobieMalingajnr) June 7, 2018