- South African Kids Born In 2000 Were Born With HIV - Research Shows
- A 5 Minutes Video Of A Durban Teenage Girl cause traffic jam on social media
- Zodwa Wa Bantu To Rimm 10 Lucky Guys At The Afrotainment Durban July Marquee - Tickets Cost R45 000
- DJ Tira Charges R50 000 To Say ‘Chikichikichaaaaaa’ On A Song
- 3 Year Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Being Tickled To Death By Her Mother
Due to the recent increase in violence against women and children as well as farmers killings, South Africa has opted to introduce the death penalty for rapists and murderers.
India’s Cabinet has approved the introduction of the death penalty for child rapists, amid uproar over a series of high-profile cases.
The change to the country’s penal code applies to those convicted of raping a child under the age of 12.
There have been nationwide protests in recent weeks over the gang rape and murder of an eight-year-old girl.
The government has come under fire for not doing enough to prevent sexual-assault cases, many involving children.
A number of serious crimes in India carry the death penalty, but raping a child was not among them until now.
South Africa is also experiencing same deadly act of rape and brutal killings by some heartless individuals, so it would be of good interest if South Africa follow suit.
South Africa’s Cabinet is drafting a proposal that will be presented to the constitutional court to have the death penalty amended to the constitution (Bill Of Rights).